About Me


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I hope this page will become an important communication link with the Sanborn community. Please check back often as I hope to provide weekly updates to all of you on the happenings of Sanborn Regional High School.
For my first entry, I wanted to share with you a little bit about me. As you know, I took over as Principal on July 1. I tell people I meet that I have two full time jobs - Principal and husband/father of three. My wife and I live in Plaistow with our three little boys: Brady (4), Cameron (2), and Liam (2 months). Since I grew up in Plaistow I feel very connected to the Newton, Fremont, and Kingston communities.
I received my undergraduate degrees from Boston University and then spent five years as a high school math teacher in Andover, Massachusetts. During this time I also served on the Timberlane Regional School Board. In 2004 I completed my graduate degree from the University of Massachusetts and in 2006, came to Sanborn as the Assistant Principal / Curriculum Director. I am an avid Boston sports fan and I enjoy home improvement projects and spending time with my family.
Next time you see me (either at school or out and about in the community) please introduce yourself. I am looking forward to meeting as many people as I can and working with you to make Sanborn a school of excellence for all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Speech to the NHS Inductees on Scholarship

Does Your School Facility Need a Makeover?

My Speech to the NHS Inductees on Character