SRHS Update: Week of December 5

Good Morning Parents, Students, and Friends of Sanborn Regional High School,

Here are your important announcements for the week:

1. Our solar panel project is getting more news attention. Here is an article from last week's Boston Globe:
http://finance.boston.com/boston/news/read/20070804/New_Hampshire_School_Signs_World's_First_Solar_Hot_Air_Power_Purchase_Agreement_to_Reduce_Heating_Costs_&_C02_Emissions

... and the Tribune last Friday: http://www.eagletribune.com/newhampshire/x1331366263/Sanborn-installs-unique-solar-hot-air-system
2. I have attached the December Guidance Calendar as well as this week's Scholarship Newsletter. Both documents are put out by our guidance department.

3. This Wednesday is an early release day. Students will be released at noon. There is no PM SST.

4. On Wednesday at 6pm, I will host my next PAC meeting. Our topic was supposed to be the culture survey results, but I may have to table that discussion to January --- I just got the results and I need to process with the data team on how we will have groups analyze this data. I am not sure we will be ready to discuss it this month. But, I may have it available at the meeting for folks to take home to begin to look at for next month. Instead, I would like to dedicate this time to the organizational meeting for the new PTO. The group will be formed that evening (see attached PTO by laws) and will be looking for some brave souls to volunteer to be officers. Please consider helping out. The meeting will run from 6-7 in the library.

Have a great week everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Speech to the NHS Inductees on Scholarship

Does Your School Facility Need a Makeover?

My Speech to the NHS Inductees on Character