Mr. Stack's Welcome Back Email To Parents




















Don't miss Mr. Stack's weekly emails! Sign up for them here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewformformkey=dFJBN0FERU1HMDdfWnBjLTBfMjAzX1E6MQ

Dear Parents, Students, and Friends of SRHS:


Irene won't hold us back anymore, it is time to start the 2011-2012 school year! Here are some important announcements for all of you for our first week of school:

1. Tuesday, August 30th is the first day of school for all students. I have attached a bell schedule for this day, which will start with an extended advisory period. Please make sure you have completed the following tasks in advance:

First, you must complete emergency card information. You can either have your child submit the form we mailed home or you can complete it online at the following link: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewformformkey=dEVrYVpJT2tBSkZaanI2QjZpTFI3ZEE6MQ
Second, if you are a grade 9 student or parent, please submit a completed field trip form for the Cedardale trip, which is still on for Tuesday! I have attached another copy of this form if you need it. Grade 9 students should bring a bathing suit, comfortable clothes, and lunch (or money for lunch).

2. Thursday, September 1 is School Picture Day. Please contact the main office at 642-3341 for more information.

3. Friday September 2 - Monday September 5 we are closed for Labor Day weekend.

4. I will hold my first Parent Advisory Council (PAC) meeting on Wednesday September 7th from 6pm-7pm in the library. The focus of our meeting will be on "What's New at SRHS for the 2011-2012 year". Please consider joining me that evening --- I'd hate to have to have a conversation with myself for an hour! :)

5. I have attached our 2011-2012 events calendar, in case you didn't get it in previous mailings.

6. For athletic information, visit our website at: http://web.sau17.org/athletics



I hope you all have a wonderful week!



-Brian Stack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Speech to the NHS Inductees on Scholarship

Does Your School Facility Need a Makeover?

My Speech to the NHS Inductees on Character