SRHS Update: Week of October 11

Dear Parents, Students, and Friends of Sanborn Regional High School:



Welcome back. I hope you all enjoyed the long Columbus Day weekend. Here are your important announcements for the week.



1. Consider running in the Newton 5K Turkey Trot. Proceeds will benefit local families in need. I have attached a flyer with more information and a registration form.



2. I have attached the scholarship news from Guidance for the week.



3. Thank you to those of you who made it to my PAC meeting last Wednesday. Our next PAC meeting will be Wednesday, November 2 from 6-7pm in the library. The topic will be the development of a privilege-based discipline system at SRHS.



4. NECAPS are still in session this week for all grade 11 students, and will be administered this Thursday and Friday.



5. We will administer the PSATs to interested students on Wednesday of this week. For more information, contact the Guidance office at 642-3600.



Have a great week everyone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Speech to the NHS Inductees on Scholarship

Does Your School Facility Need a Makeover?

My Speech to the NHS Inductees on Character