My Message to the Class of 2013


To Members of the Class of 2013,

There is an ancient Chinese proverb that says the following:

“The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago; the next best time is now”.

As you pass this major milestone in your life, I hope this quote will inspire you to set high goals for yourself and don’t wait to act on them. If I have learned one thing since my own high school graduation, it is that your life will be what you make of it. Don’t ever let anyone tell you something isn’t possible. Our world is changing at a rapid pace. The global economy needs people like you to solve our most complex problems. I know you will put your communication, thinking, and problem-solving skills to good use as an effective contributor in our community and beyond. Our future is bright with you as one of our future leaders.

I am so proud of each of you for your accomplishments, both in and out of the classroom, during your years at Sanborn. It seems like just yesterday you walked through the doors as a freshman class, excited to begin a new chapter in your life. You will all be missed by all of us here at Sanborn. As a class, you have contributed to the Sanborn community in numerous ways, and you leave big shoes to fill for the students who will follow in your footsteps. I wish each of you the very best of luck in your future. Don’t forget us, and please, come back to visit. We’d love to hear all about where life takes you next.

Your Principal,
Mr. Stack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Speech to the NHS Inductees on Scholarship

Does Your School Facility Need a Makeover?

My Speech to the NHS Inductees on Character